Spaces at the OCT Arts Annex
The Arts Annex is a multi-purpose facility centrally located at the State Fair, which offers a wide range of flexible space options for special events and performances.
Available spaces include multipurpose classrooms, a small gallery, dedicated dance studios, an expansive center gallery, a fenced outdoor area with playground, as well as a dedicated theatre space. All areas have restroom access and high-speed internet access and kitchen facilities are available on request.
- Read through our rental handbook, book a tour, and decide if a rental at the Arts Annex is right for your event.
- Contact us to confirm space availability and request a Rental Quote. For more complicated rentals we may require you to complete a rental application before a quote can be made.
- Complete and submit your signed Rental Application, Rental Quote and nonrefundable deposit. Rentals cannot be secured until forms are received and deposit is paid.
- After we receive your completed documents and deposit we will email you a confirmation, along with information about the next steps to take.
- Approximately 2-3 weeks before your reservation we will be in touch regarding any event changes and other rental details.
- 14 days prior to your event you will be required to pay any remaining balance and provide proof of insurance.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org